What is a Reiki Level 3a Attunement?
Reiki 3 - This is divided into 2 levels the Master Practitioner and the Master Teacher for those who wish to be able to attune others. You need to complete both parts in order to be able to give Reiki attunements to members of the public.
What's included at Reiki Level 3 Master Practitioner?
* Review of Usui Reiki levels 1 and 2
* The Usui Master symbol
* The additional Tibetan Master symbol and when to use it
* How to use the symbols
* Explanation of and preparation for the Usui/Tibetan Reiki level 3 attunement
* Receiving the level 3 attunement
* The Antahkarana symbol and how to use it to enhance a Reiki session
* Creating and using a Reiki Grid in order to charge your crystals ready for use
* Exploring Crystals and their properties
* Guidance on the use of Psychic surgery during a treatment
* A guided meditation on the symbols
* Public Liability Insurance
* Lineage, certificate and manual
On-going support is offered to all students via telephone or email together with a follow-up session on completion of Reiki case studies and a detailed Journal
" Janet is a very experience Reiki Teacher and I decided to become attuned to Reiki in order to help myself and family to experience the wonderful calm and relaxation that Reiki brings. I thoroughly enjoyed my course with Janet and would recommend her to others.
Susan - Cottingham
"After regular Reiki treatments with Janet I decided to follow the Reiki pathway myself and loved the whole day. It was interesting and a great experience. Janet is an excellent teacher.
I recommend others to book a Reiki course with Janet. Rebecca - Skidby
Janet was recommended to me as an experienced Reiki Master Teacher. The course was everything and more that I hoped it would be. I am looking forward to starting the Master Teacher course in the next year. John - Hull