What is Brain Gym?
Brain Gym uses movements developed by Dr. Paul Dennison over 25 years ago. He was very keen to establish how important physical skills are in relation to learning with ease. The movements used have a specific intention i.e., assisting development of vision, listening and co-ordination and balance.
How can Brain Gym help me?
It can help you to reach personal goals which may include:
* Increased focus and concentration
* Improved reading skills and fluency
* Improved personal organization
* A better handling of information overload
* The ability to process information faster
* A change in your response levels to challenging situations
* An improvement in self esteem, confidence
* A reduction in stress levels
* An improvement of co-ordination and balance
* Reversal of letters and visual tracking (dyslexia)
Individual sessions available to suit your needs - visit the Contact Me page to arrange an appointment or enquire about training.
Brain Gym Training Courses
Training Courses – please contact me for dates
4-Day Certificated Courses - £400 including Manual and Registration
1-Day Introductory Courses - £85.00 including course materials.
I became a Brain Gym Consultant & Trainer in 2000 and have delivered training to Schools, Colleges and Nursery schools throughout the UK.